Spring Radish Salad with Lemon VinegaretteVeggies: Pea Shoots, Radish
Just in time for spring, an easy and fresh salad that combines pea shoots, radishes, and Meyer lemons. Seisuke Kamimura, executive chef of Postrio in San Francisco, shares this recipe.
Pea Shoots and Spring Radish Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 lb. pea shoots, washed and trimmed
- 3 bunch of spring radishes (French Breakfast, Icicle, Red, etc.), washed and sliced thin
- 1/2 bunch Italian or flat leaf parsley leaves, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- 2 meyer lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste. In a separate bowl, mix pea shoots, radishes, parsley and mint together. Drizzle mixture with vinaigrette to coat and serve with lamb and green garlic potatoes. Note: there should be additional vinaigrette to drizzle on top of leg of lamb to serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.