Spicy Cucumber and Blueberry SaladVeggies: Cucumber
(borrowed from Rachel Ray)
- 2 lbs. of your favorite cucumber variety, cut into half moons
- 1 large jalapeño chile, seeds and ribs discarded, finely chopped
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pt. blueberries
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
1. Using a hand held slicer, slice the cucumbers into half-moons about 1/8 inch thick; season with salt.
2. In a large bowl, combine the jalapeño, lime juice, garlic and cumin; whisk in the olive oil. Add the cucumbers, blueberries and cilantro and toss to coat.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.