Sesame-Pea Shoot SaladVeggies: Pea Shoots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed frozen green peas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted lightly
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 6 cups pea shoots, washed well and spun dry
In a kettle of boiling salted water cook sugar snap peas 2 minutes. Add snow and green peas and cook 1 minute. Drain peas in a colander and rinse in cold water. Pat dry on paper towels.
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, sugar, and soy sauce until sugar is dissolved.
In a bowl toss pea shoots and peas with dressing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.