Cucumber Purslane SaladVeggies: Purslane
Cucumber Purslane Salad:
• 3 average sized cucumbers neatly sliced
• 1 cup of Purslane leaves
• ½ cup of yogurt
• ½ tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar (or your favorite herbal vinegar)
• 1 tablespoon of well chopped mint.
• ¼ teaspoon of coarse pepper (black)
Procedure to be followed
• Take salad bowl and put the sliced cucumber and Purslane.
• Put the other ingredients which are kept ready in a blender for the purpose of dressing.
• Then apply the dressing of ingredient mix to the mixture of cucumber and purslane.
• The recipe is ready to make it chill for serving.
• It would be better to coat with dressing just before serving, the above method will make 4 servings.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.